Middle School Menus
The HealthierUS School Challenge (HUSSC) is a voluntary initiative that recognizes schools participating in the National School Lunch Program that have created healthier school environments through promotion of nutrition and physical activity. Sodexo has helped 111 schools across the country earn this prestigious certification.
We offer a minimum of 6 sides daily with lunch choices: fresh garden salad greens plus fruits and vegetables in an inviting variety. Additionally, we offer locally-grown items whenever seasonally available. All meals include low-fat or fat-free milk.
On the Menu
- Breakfast in Cafeteria (Northeast)
- Breakfast in Cafeteria (East Hills, Nitschmann)
- Breakfast in the Classroom (Broughal)
Breakfast in the Cafeteria Nutritional Information:
- Northeast's Yogurt Bar nutritional info:
- 8 oz of yogurt (either flavor) - 200 kcal, 1.5 g Total Fat, 1 g Sat. Fat, 39 g Carb, 7 g Protein
- 2 oz Sliced Strawberries sweetened - 61 kcal, 0 g fat, 16.5 g Carbs, 0 g protein
- 2 oz blueberries - 20 kcal, 0.5 g total fat, 0 g sat. fat, 4.5 g Carbs, 0 g protein
- 2 oz mandarin oranges - 35 kcal, 0 g fat, 9 g Carbs, 0 g protein
- 2 oz pineapple - 35 kcal, 0 g fat, 9 g carbs, 0 g protein
Breakfast in Classroom Nutritional Information:
Lunch Nutritional Info: